|Material Thickness||0.27-0.6 mm galvanized steel|
|Weight||3 ton manual|
|Roller Stations||About 13 stations forming|
|Roller Material||Cr40 Steel with quenching|
|Shaft Material||45# Steel Diameter 60mm shaft|
|Maim Motor Power||7.5 kw|
|Hydraulic cutting Power||4 kw|
|Material Of Cutting||CR12 with quench treatment|
|Cutting blade||1 set of cutting blade|
|Electric Source||220V, 60HZ,3 phase|
|Control System||PLC Japanese Panasonic and Yaskawa Brand|
|Weight||About 3 tons|
|Way Of Drive||1 inch single chain|
|Size of machine||Length 6500mm* Width 600mm* Height 800m|
Our display screen is touch screen, not text touch screen.
Sussman roll forming system: We will make the hand wheels at the feeding device to adjust feeding width, and we also make the wheels with the numbers then you know how to adjust right and left sides, also we made the rulers on the bedding, you can adjust the profile height and width according to the rulers.
Screw with numbers is to adjust material thickness easily, also with protecting cap also add laminating film device and felt to make the board flatter and smoother without scratches.
The machine is equipped with a detection switch device, in case of emergency, emergency alarm, stop operation.
Steel building is a metal structure fabricated with steel for the internal support and for exterior cladding, as opposed tosteel framed buildings which generally use other materials for floors, walls, and external envelope. Steel buildings are used for a variety of purposes including storage, work spaces and living accommodation. They are classified into specific types depending on how they are used.
Steel provides several advantages over other building materials, such as wood:
• Steel is a "green" product; it is structurally sound and manufactured to strict specifications and tolerances. It is also energy efficient. Any excess material is 100% recyclable.
• Steel does not easily warp, buckle, twist or bend, and is therefore easy to modify and offers design flexibility. Steel is also easy to install.
• Steel is cost effective and rarely fluctuates in price.
• Steel allows for improved quality of construction and less maintenance, while offering improved safety and resistance.
• With the propagation of mold and mildew in residential buildings, using steel minimizes these infestations. Mold needs moist, porous material to grow. Steel studs do not have those problems.